This application allows you to create advanced pricing subject to conditions, to make special offers for example or to encourage your customers to buy more.
So you can create fixed price discounts (for example -10 €), or in percentage (for example -10%) or even define a final price for the product (the product goes to 10 €) once your customer validates its reduction, and several types of reduction are possible.
Examples of what you can do with this app:
- Offer a 10% discount on one product when buyers purchase 5 or more.
- Offer a discount of 20 € when a customer buys a product with a quantity between 2 and 5. And offer 25 € discount if he buys more than 5.
- Offer 10% off the Laptop Carrying Case if your customers purchase 1 or more items from the Laptop Computers category.
- Offer a 10% discount on all items in the T-shirts category.
- Offer a 10% discount on all items in the Paperback category when a buyer purchases 5 or more items from the Paperback category.
if you also use the membership application
With the “Membership” application, you can assign a “Role” to your customers for the purchase of a product. For example, purchasing a basic monthly box offers the bronze role, and purchasing the premium version of the monthly box offers the Gold role.
Then you can set up different discounts and specials based on roles
For example :
- Offer all Gold members a 10% discount on all items
- Offer all Premium members a reduction of € 5 on all items.
- Offer a 10% discount on all items in the t-shirt category for all Gold members who have purchased at least 3 items from the t-shirt category: “From the 4th T-shirt, get -10%!”